How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. arthro5A.gr helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
arthro5A.gr covers requests to 703 authorities, including:
- Ministry of Citizen Protection 2 requests
- Ministry of Interior 1 request
- Municipality of Irakleio 2 1 request
- Ministry of Migration and Asylum 1 request
- General Secretariat of Public Human Resources 1 request
- General Secretariat of the Aegean and Island Policy 1 request
- Ministry of Health 1 request
- Ministry of of Education and Religions Affairs 1 request
- University of West Attica 1 request
- Hellenic Agricultural Insurance Organization 0 requests
- EYDAP Fixed Assets 0 requests
- Egnatia Motorway 0 requests
- Organization For The Development Of Crete 0 requests
- Ktiriakes Ypodomes S.A 0 requests
- General Secretariat of Infrastructure 0 requests
- General Secretariat of Telecommunications and Post 0 requests
- Hellenic Chamber of Shipping 0 requests
- ERGOSE S.A. 0 requests
- Athens Urban Transport Organization 0 requests
- Region of Attica 0 requests
- ATTIKO METRO S.A. 0 requests
- Hellenic Railways Organization 0 requests
- Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company S.A 0 requests
- E-Governance in Social Insurance 0 requests
- Information Society 0 requests
- National Documentation Centre 0 requests
- Hellenic Space Center 0 requests
- Hellenic Post (ELTA) 0 requests
- District of Argolida 0 requests
- District of Arcadia 0 requests
- General Secretariat for Digital Governance and Process Simplification 0 requests
- Road Transport S.A 0 requests
What information has been requested?
arthro5A.gr users have made 13 requests, including:
13 days ago
13 days ago
14 days ago